New programs! Old favourites! There is something for everyone at the Beaverbrook Branch this Fall!
New programs for families:
· Spooky! Drop by and see our Halloween Model Train Display: https://biblioottawalibrary.ca/en/halloween-model-train-display
· Want to connect and de-stress as a family? Yoga storytime is for you! No experience required, drop-in, please bring your own mat or towel: https://biblioottawalibrary.ca/en/yoga-storytime
New programs for kids:
· Math Club (grades K-2): Have some fun while improving your math skills! Counting, patterns and shapes. Please register online: https://biblioottawalibrary.ca/en/math-club-grades-k-2-session-1
· Math Club (grades 3-5): Did you know you use math every day? It's all around us! Find out where and how. Please register online: https://biblioottawalibrary.ca/en/math-club-grades-3-5
New programs for teens:
· Looking for a place to hang out at lunch? Join us for our Teen Drop-in: https://biblioottawalibrary.ca/en/teen-games-jeux-dados
· If you want to discuss your favourite books, the Teen Book Club is for you: https://biblioottawalibrary.ca/en/teen-book-club-0
· Why not check out our Teen Murder Mystery, planned by our wonderful Teen Advisory Group: https://biblioottawalibrary.ca/en/teen-murder-mystery
· Register for our new Teen Coding Club! https://biblioottawalibrary.ca/en/coding-club-teens
· To celebrate the final Hunger Games movie, we will be holding a Mockingjay Party: https://biblioottawalibrary.ca/en/mockingjay-part-2-release-party
Click HERE for informative posters on the various programs offered by the public library.